Words That Heal


I am writing this article on the power of kindness, positivity and empathy on people’s behavior and sense of well being, it’s true that taking care of your body is important to assure your mind is well. But what you feed your mind, has also a similar impact on your physical behaviors and perception. So whoever you are, please share words of kindness around you, you never know what invisible wounds you may be healing ! 

Say them, say them often, say them as much as you can. Because they heal the scars that your eyes can’t see, and no diagnosis material can detect.

“Get well soon”
“You can do better”
“I’ll try my best to help you”
“Don’t worry”
“Keep your hopes up”
“I am here if you need anything"
“How are you feeling ?”
“How can I help you ?”
“What can I do for you ?”
“I’m sorry”
“I wish I could do more”
“It’s okay”
“It’s natural”
“I understand”
“I need you to"
“You are important”
“I forgive you”
“Be patient”
“You can survive this”
“I believe in you”
“Thank you for trying”
“I feel for you”


eHowtwo © Copyright 2018